What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
This place is WAY tf out of my league bwahaha everyone is in suits and dress pants and then there's this hillbilly white trash looking dude in jeans a white tee and a dirty ol camo hat. Cheers to the bartender though for waving my cutting fee

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
At least they let you wear the hat. At Blend they make you take it off. Ask @Hoshneer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

HillbillyPyro

that's what she said
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
This place is WAY tf out of my league bwahaha everyone is in suits and dress pants and then there's this hillbilly white trash looking dude in jeans a white tee and a dirty ol camo hat. Cheers to the bartender though for waving my cutting fee

At least they let you wear the hat. At Blend they make you take it off. Ask @Hoshneer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I found a few of my country boy manners and took my hat off while I was there. He very respectfully informed me that later in the evening my attire would not be allowed hah! Bastards.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
J. Fuego Americana "Original" (5"x44 corona)

If you like wood and leather this is right up your alley. It was wood, earth, tea, leather, and fruit through the first half. Red pepper was there with a hint of cream from time to time. Not the longest list of flavors, but they were strong from about the 0.5" line and grew stronger as the smoke progressed. It was a really good smoke and will be damn good in a couple of weeks, but at nearly $8 for the robusto it faces some very stiff competition. I would suggest a couple of singles or a 5 pack of originals before investing $100+ on a box of twelve robustos.

Status
Not open for further replies.