What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Thanks to brother @Guarentee for this. He's not active on here anymore but giving credit when due. A true BOTL to hit me with this after just meeting. Have had for about 6 months and was saving for a special occasion, but who knows when that will be. Life's good so that's reason enough. Hoping it smokes through the wrapper split fine. Awesome smoke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Smoked the Hammer and Sickle from CA's Top 25 list tonight. Not impressed. Way too mild for me, and it was good ish for the first half but got very harsh about 2/3 through. Anyone else smoke it yet?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Smoked the Hammer and Sickle from CA's Top 25 list tonight. Not impressed. Way too mild for me, and it was good ish for the first half but got very harsh about 2/3 through. Anyone else smoke it yet?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Have had the Hammer and Sickle Moscow City in several sizes and i feel the same way.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Thanks to brother @Guarentee for this. He's not active on here anymore but giving credit when due. A true BOTL to hit me with this after just meeting. Have had for about 6 months and was saving for a special occasion, but who knows when that will be. Life's good so that's reason enough. Hoping it smokes through the wrapper split fine. Awesome smoke.

Pulled through like a champ. Didn't even have to touch up. Pulled the secondary band up just below the split to give the wrapper some support.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Tat Tuesday!
First Fausto. Like it so far but the draw is a little tight and I feel like I need to keep tugging on it to keep it lit... Don't know if this is because of all the ligero or if I need to let them sit a little (they are two weeks off the truck).
Great taste though. Love the pepper!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.