What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Really enjoyed this @BrewinHooligan. It was one of the Mexican San Andres wrapped sticks with #35 on the back. Great flavor, perfect burn, and phenomenal construction. Awesome work, brother!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you brother, glad you enjoyed! Just had that blend the other night wrapped in PA broadleaf and really enjoyed it as well. Seems like one I will be rolling more of for sure.

Road cigar again with thanks to @daleo8803 while the wife drives my tipsy ass home to the heat. At least I have an ac unit for the garage so I can smoke in comfort this summer.

atllogix

It's not @ Logix
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Anybody else ever forget what some of the random singles in your humidor are? Purchased this in a B&M about 6 months ago. A quick Google search didn't yield any positive results. This was a very tasty and complex stick. I would be appreciative of anyone who can point me toward information on it.
View attachment 82514
Its a Cabal Linda Petit Lancero (i think the only vitola) its KBF made, Brazilian Cubra wrapper like a few others coming from kbf and hope that's enough infoto start with.
Thank you brother, glad you enjoyed! Just had that blend the other night wrapped in PA broadleaf and really enjoyed it as well. Seems like one I will be rolling more of for sure.

Road cigar again with thanks to @daleo8803 while the wife drives my tipsy ass home to the heat. At least I have an ac unit for the garage so I can smoke in comfort this summer.

Sent from my 2nd Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935V

Status
Not open for further replies.