Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I
Nice!
What do you think of it, bro?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I really liked it. Nubbed it. It had a unique bitterness. Not that of a young cigar, but more like the bitterness that comes with the finish of a dark coffee. I'm going to have another tomorrow to see how consistent it is, but I sat by myself at this festival and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
La Aurora - Black Lion Corojo

It didn't want to play nice on the light. Now that it is fired up the first few puffs are yawn inducing. Earth that is closer to Carolina clay than lush Nicaraguan soil is followed by a white pepper that just kind of flops on your tongue. Then a bit of sweetness and nuts follow in.

A little past the half inch mark the Nicaraguan tobacco kicks in a bit of cream creeps in and the earth flavors round out a bit. A little cedar fluttered down the lane.

At one inch it tastes like Nicaraguan in the cream and earth. The Dominican seems to be olor from the taste, but it has that Piloto Cubano hint of vanilla and cedar. It sounds good, but it isn't really that impressive.

Some other flavors come during the second third. I'm not trying to dissect them. This is $65 for 25 sticks. Luckily it is better than a Ron Mexico, but not much more than a yard 'gar. Giving it three months might make it better, but it won't perform miracles.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.