What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

I don't know what it is. The first My Father Connecticut I smoked was a total dud. This one was fantastic. I wonder to what degree expectations affect the experience when smoking a cigar. The first time my expectations were very high and I ended up disappointed. This time my expectations were low and I was blown away. Guess I'll have to smoke another for the tie breaker.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Round one with thanks to @Daven. The first cc I've ever seen mineral sparkle on the wrapper

Round two was my first all ligero filler blend. Wasn't sure what to expect, but hot damn did it deliver. Loads of flavor, a smoke you could almost chew on, and very complex. I will be rolling a bunch more as soon as I can get more Mata fina wrapper in.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Starting off the long holiday weekend right with some coffee with some BH Marshmallow...
These were rolled on 6/17/16. I wonder how much better they will be in a couple more months...
Thanks again @BrewinHooligan ! :cigar:
Thank you!! Hope it treats you well. I need to get off my ass and get a bunch more of these rolled. I can't seem to age them more than a couple months.

Status
Not open for further replies.