What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
You can't try to buy his cooperation or something? Bring him a six pack and ask him to join you, or at least understand that having his door closed for a couple hours isn't going to kill him.
Unfortunately, I would never sit with that man for 2 hours. And no, he would not understand that having his door closed for a couple hours wouldn't be the end of the world. This is Colorado (as you know), anything other than weed smoke is the most unhealthy thing to be around. God forbid someone smokes a cigar, I guarantee you if I lit up a blunt, he'd leave his door open. You know, because weed is healthy. I guess he saves me money, but it absolutely kills me at how livid he gets, yet I have to listen to that gorilla non stop, all day long, for YEARS. Some people just have no self awareness, unfortunately I pay the price in this situation.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Next time you get some KFC you have to make yourself what my brother calls a "skin biscuit". Pull the top off the biscuit, peel the skin off the chicken, place the skin between the pieces of biscuit, and dig in. Best biscuit sammich ever. Just don't tell your cardiologist.
You are not the only one to dig chicken skins. Here is Cartman sans the biscuit.
008.PNG

Rating - 100%
87   0   0
Unfortunately, I would never sit with that man for 2 hours. And no, he would not understand that having his door closed for a couple hours wouldn't be the end of the world. This is Colorado (as you know), anything other than weed smoke is the most unhealthy thing to be around. God forbid someone smokes a cigar, I guarantee you if I lit up a blunt, he'd leave his door open. You know, because weed is healthy. I guess he saves me money, but it absolutely kills me at how livid he gets, yet I have to listen to that gorilla non stop, all day long, for YEARS. Some people just have no self awareness, unfortunately I pay the price in this situation.
E
Who is he? God?

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
I hope you enjoy it!
I did indeed. Excellent construction. Clean flavor, woody, cream and cocoa at first. Some sweetness joined in the middle which was my favorite third. Peanut showed up in the last third which was interesting and enjoyable. Never tasted peanut like this in a cigar. Well done my friend.
20170129_122508.jpg 20170129_130911.jpg

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I don't get it you pay rent, he paus6 rent. Are you not allowed to smoke per lease?
No, smoking is fine. I just feel bad billowing smoke into a non smokers apartment, regardless of if he gets pissed or not. Even if he didn't get all worked up like a pre teen and just quietly closed his door, I still wouldn't smoke if his door was open without letting him know I was about to light one up (it just kills me that he actually does get mad, like uncontrollably mad, yet he's a god damn gorilla and NEVER stops making noise. Seriously, never). I also would have no problem just talkin to him before I smoked and asking him to close his door, but he's a fuckin weirdo. Easily the strangest person I've ever met.

Anyways, turned out to be a blessing and got me off my ass on this really nice January day in CO. Took a short cigar walk with a Cracker Crumbs. Not my favorite smoke but it's a good option for a 40 minute "take a walk" smoke :) I need to stock up on some more HUHC as that is by far my most preferred short smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.