What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

btubes18

The Thing
Rating - 100%
149   0   0
Had a Warped Futuro on deck but my upstairs neighbor has his door open. So nothing. Dudes loses his shit when I smoke a stick so I can only smoke during bad weather. I need to get the fuck away from shared walls.
That's super frustrating - nothing more annoying than pissy neighbors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
87   0   0
No, smoking is fine. I just feel bad billowing smoke into a non smokers apartment, regardless of if he gets pissed or not. Even if he didn't get all worked up like a pre teen and just quietly closed his door, I still wouldn't smoke if his door was open without letting him know I was about to light one up (it just kills me that he actually does get mad, like uncontrollably mad, yet he's a god damn gorilla and NEVER stops making noise. Seriously, never). I also would have no problem just talkin to him before I smoked and asking him to close his door, but he's a fuckin weirdo. Easily the strangest person I've ever met.

Anyways, turned out to be a blessing and got me off my ass on this really nice January day in CO. Took a short cigar walk with a Cracker Crumbs. Not my favorite smoke but it's a good option for a 40 minute "take a walk" smoke :) I need to stock up on some more HUHC as that is by far my most preferred short smoke.

No, smoking is fine. I just feel bad billowing smoke into a non smokers apartment, regardless of if he gets pissed or not. Even if he didn't get all worked up like a pre teen and just quietly closed his door, I still wouldn't smoke if his door was open without letting him know I was about to light one up (it just kills me that he actually does get mad, like uncontrollably mad, yet he's a god damn gorilla and NEVER stops making noise. Seriously, never). I also would have no problem just talkin to him before I smoked and asking him to close his door, but he's a fuckin weirdo. Easily the strangest person I've ever met.

Anyways, turned out to be a blessing and got me off my ass on this really nice January day in CO. Took a short cigar walk with a Cracker Crumbs. Not my favorite smoke but it's a good option for a 40 minute "take a walk" smoke :) I need to stock up on some more HUHC as that is by far my most preferred short smoke.

You have the patience of a a Saint, congrats for being the bigger man

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
How was it?!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
I liked it. Toasty. Nutty. But, I was a few too many cold ones in to get more of a handle on it that that... :dead: Glad I have a few more on deck.

From my newb trade with @MyFathersKeeper
Thank you again for sponsoring me and getting me involved with this foolishness!
View attachment 91231
Happy to do it! I'm glad you've enjoyed hanging out here & haven't been shy about contributing. Cheers!

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
I liked it. Toasty. Nutty. But, I was a few too many cold ones in to get more of a handle on it that that... :dead: Glad I have a few more on deck.

Happy to do it! I'm glad you've enjoyed hanging out here & haven't been shy about contributing. Cheers!
You created that monster!?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.