What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

oneaday

2007 BoY
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
New stick from the CK Mitch asked me to try. CK Gold Series, medium to med. strong, good flavor profile, very consistant burn, fair amount of spice. I enjoyed it.

Rating - 100%
65   0   0
I smoked a cigar that looked like a Taboo Twist. A friend of mine got it from New York City from some store called Mulberry St. Cigar Company. It was very good.

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Just had a LGC Churchill while watching the storms/lightning move across the area.....

VirginIslander

This Space For Rent
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I smoked a cigar that looked like a Taboo Twist. A friend of mine got it from New York City from some store called Mulberry St. Cigar Company. It was very good.
I hope you enjoyed it because he definitely over paid for it. That place is super expensive. They want $30 for a La Aurora Preferidos [any color]

Right now I'm on a CAO Italia. I like the brazilia a lot better but its not bad. Still in the first third, decently peppery.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Montecristo Torp CC. This was an unusual cigar. It had a solid pepper for the first few moments. Then it went to a slight eucalyptus/mild spice flavor. It had a perfect draw but the ash fell off easily a few times. Seemed quite complex. Very hard to put my finger on the flavor throughout. :cbig:

VirginIslander

This Space For Rent
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Montecristo Torp CC. This was an unusual cigar. It had a solid pepper for the first few moments. Then it went to a slight eucalyptus/mild spice flavor. It had a perfect draw but the ash fell off easily a few times. Seemed quite complex. Very hard to put my finger on the flavor throughout. :cbig:
I couldn't even begin to tell you what eucalyptus tastes like.

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
ambos mundos...the lighter band...i believe this is a habano wrapper.

i liked this one MUCH better than the redish labeled one.

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
Bill, how was the maduro? haven't had one yet...

i had a great start with a Trini Reyes, cup of coffee, sitting under a palm tree!!

Status
Not open for further replies.