What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
What crappy day! Everything was going wrong and could not wait to get out of work. Needless to say...I was out very late...added frustration...one the way home...2 lane highway closed due to accident...once again...crap! Then the heavens opened up and the exit to my favorite B&M is open! Not going anywhere in traffic...might as well go pick up a stick to make it a little better and calm the nerves from work. Go in and see the owner and say Hi...go to the humi and straight for the Cab Guap Maddies and pick one up. Come out...DAAAAUUUMMM!!!! A brand new drop dead gorgeous early 20's 105lb brunette is working the counter now! Day just got a whole lot better! Had her cut (it was the first cigar she ever cut and did a great job...did not really care if she cut it half way through the cigar by this point:)) She then toasts it like a champ for me with just a little direction and after some small talk I am back on the road. Stuck back in traffic and it still took me an hour to go 15 miles...but totally turned my day around! I will be visiting there much more often now:)

Oh....Cab Guap Maddy...sorry for the rant...I just needed to let it out! Now a cocktail and possibly another cab or tat for night cap! Thanks for listening! Nick
haha thats whats up man... have her toast ur cigar for you... i gotta try that next time i get the chance.. get her number next time and take her to dinner. thats what i would do. and if she denies you just go when shes not working lol

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
finished the day around the firepit with drinks, friends and a 2 yr old CI legends Pepin blend.

not too bad at all!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.