What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
I tell mine the opposite. As far as she knows all cigars are expensive. Oh and I rarely tell her I bought something. I tell her I traded or split a box
I'm pretty straightforward with mine, we work together anyway. It is a bonus when shes not around when Ups shows up though! :D But she knows what's up. Anything happens to me and she's not taking a major loss on the guns or sticks.... ;)

Josh Smith

Opus junkie
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm pretty straightforward with mine, we work together anyway. It is a bonus when shes not around when Ups shows up though! :D But she knows what's up. Anything happens to me and she's not taking a major loss on the guns or sticks.... ;)
I'm one hundred percent sure if anything happens to me mine would give all my cigars to friends accept for the bedside humi. That's very special stuff

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I tell mine the opposite. As far as she knows all cigars are expensive. Oh and I rarely tell her I bought something. I tell her I traded or split a box
See I have a don't ask don't tell policy in my house. She doesn't ask me how much I spend on cigars and I don't ask how much she spends on shoes and clothes lol!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.