What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Light um up for me fellas. Freaking head cold has had me on the ropes since wednesday. Tried smoking on last light. I would have tasted more flavor eating the contents of @Jay_Habanos ash bucket. And its perfect smoking weather to. PITA.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
One got me a few weeks ago. It sucked, severly cut into my smoking. Still trying to shake the very last bit of it.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
It was quite good. a few boxes yes please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cao continues to impress me. They hooked me into this hobby, and they continue to put out surprisingly good stuff for the price, and for being part of such a large company.
They seem to be one of the only big players that's even close to keeping pace with all the great boutique options out now. Commendable.

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Cao continues to impress me. They hooked me into this hobby, and they continue to put out surprisingly good stuff for the price, and for being part of such a large company.
They seem to be one of the only big players that's even close to keeping pace with all the great boutique options out now. Commendable.
CAO portfolio is indeed deep and impressive. Really haven't had one I hated, but they have so many of course I like some better than others. This Rick Rodridguez guy who blended the CAO Pilon needs my further research. From this Pilon, he obviously knows what he doing.

I have to agree with @Lok17 one of the best NCs I tried in a while, and reasonably priced. Beautiful wrapper and deep rich flavor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Last hurrah at the pool yesterday

2nd pic is a stick my brother gave me, said its hand rolled from some dude on the street, it. Was very good. I have his business card, but forgot to take a pic.... I will though.

Angels Anvil was Tittays!

And the last pic, they are 2 for 2 with me on winning

Oh, and today's Awww brought to you today by me and Charlie.

*Self proclaimed Room 101 whore*

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Last hurrah at the pool yesterday

2nd pic is a stick my brother gave me, said its hand rolled from some dude on the street, it. Was very good. I have his business card, but forgot to take a pic.... I will though.

Angels Anvil was Tittays!

And the last pic, they are 2 for 2 with me on winning

Oh, and today's Awww brought to you today by me and Charlie.

*Self proclaimed Room 101 whore*
Niiiiice! that's a lot of goodness right there. G.S. are the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.