What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Well she's finally here! It was a long wait, but well worth it. I am officially a dad!!! Our daughter was born late Friday night. She's absolutely perfect. I haven't had the chance to get on here or smoke a cigar till tonight... (You'd think someone would have told us babies take up a lot of time !) Smoking a Boli that was gifted to me by @qpzmide from one of the many baby bombs I received as my first cigar as a dad.

I'll post a sappy post soon thanking everyone who bombed me, said congrats, etc., but I wanted to get on here quick while I have a quick second for a smoke!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Well she's finally here! It was a long wait, but well worth it. I am officially a dad!!! Our daughter was born late Friday night. She's absolutely perfect. I haven't had the chance to get on here or smoke a cigar till tonight... (You'd think someone would have told us babies take up a lot of time !) Smoking a Boli that was gifted to me by @qpzmide from one of the many baby bombs I received as my first cigar as a dad.

I'll post a sappy post soon thanking everyone who bombed me, said congrats, etc., but I wanted to get on here quick while I have a quick second for a smoke!

Ahhhhhh congrats!!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
41   0   0

Wait until you're weighing your two options: sleep vs. smoke
Congrats! Best thing that ever happened to this Papa!

Rating - 100%
95   0   0

Congrats man!

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0

Whoo hoo! Congrats! I've been wondering about you man! Glad to hear all is well. :)

Rating - 100%
38   0   0

Congrats @jimmy_d

MNNorth-man

Go Bison!
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Congratulations brother!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
87   0   0

Congratulations Dad:cigar:

qpzmide

Eric
Rating - 100%
156   0   0

Fantastic news. Hope that Boli treated you well.

With thanks to @qpzmide

Hope the punch punch treated you well Jake.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0

Congrats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0

Congrats dad!!! She's beautiful.

*Self proclaimed Room 101 whore*

Status
Not open for further replies.