What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Well she's finally here! It was a long wait, but well worth it. I am officially a dad!!! Our daughter was born late Friday night. She's absolutely perfect. I haven't had the chance to get on here or smoke a cigar till tonight... (You'd think someone would have told us babies take up a lot of time !) Smoking a Boli that was gifted to me by @qpzmide from one of the many baby bombs I received as my first cigar as a dad.

I'll post a sappy post soon thanking everyone who bombed me, said congrats, etc., but I wanted to get on here quick while I have a quick second for a smoke!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Absolutely beautiful! Congrats, brother! Your life will never be the same.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Well she's finally here! It was a long wait, but well worth it. I am officially a dad!!! Our daughter was born late Friday night. She's absolutely perfect. I haven't had the chance to get on here or smoke a cigar till tonight... (You'd think someone would have told us babies take up a lot of time !) Smoking a Boli that was gifted to me by @qpzmide from one of the many baby bombs I received as my first cigar as a dad.

I'll post a sappy post soon thanking everyone who bombed me, said congrats, etc., but I wanted to get on here quick while I have a quick second for a smoke!

Congrats man!!! She’s a beauty, the cigar looks nice too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0

Outstanding @jimmy_d!!!

Congratulations on the newest member of your family. (y)

Rating - 100%
42   0   0

Congrats to you and the wife. She's beautiful. Also not a bad smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.