What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bripper

lowlife
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Stoked for very colossal Apple Cup football game with Friday evening dinner of turkey leftovers with hot Italian sausage stuffing, cranberries laced with oranges and walnuts, and a boatload of croissants. Followed by the finest cigar I’ve smoked this week — L’Atelier El Suelo Terreno. The best bundle smoke in the constellation — yowza!
88DDD8F3-DC00-4552-8FA9-15F9FD9523DE.jpeg

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
First cabaiguan, thanks @jtfrizzy Got that special flavor.. Will definitely be keeping an eye out for a deal on these.
View attachment 104884
And Happy Thanksgiving all!
It's crazy, I've noticed that when you make a habit of thinking about all the things you have to be thankful for, it's shocking how many blessings we have in life. Even in the difficult times. :)
Glad you liked it. Aside from the red labeled and brown labeled and the monster series that's one of my favorite Tats. Happy belated Thanksgiving buddy. Have you had the red labeled havana vi from Tatujae yet. You may like them as I don't remember them being as peppery as some of the others, but it's been a while since I've had one though so I can't quite remember maybe ill spark one up tomorrow sometime.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
1st smoke in 2 weeks due to a cold I was fighting, 1st time with this cigar, I didn't like it.

Next cigar was just how I remembered it, damn good.

Went to see Jackyl last night, they always play Indy on Black Friday, it's kinda tradition that my brother and I go, last night we met Jesse James Dupree (singer)

Status
Not open for further replies.