What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Glad you liked it. Aside from the red labeled and brown labeled and the monster series that's one of my favorite Tats. Happy belated Thanksgiving buddy. Have you had the red labeled havana vi from Tatujae yet. You may like them as I don't remember them being as peppery as some of the others, but it's been a while since I've had one though so I can't quite remember maybe ill spark one up tomorrow sometime.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Hmmm, thanks. Haven't had a red yet. They sound good. The cojonu 12 NMPokerDealer sent me was really good. I'll be trying a black pretty soon..

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Stoked for very colossal Apple Cup football game with Friday evening dinner of turkey leftovers with hot Italian sausage stuffing, cranberries laced with oranges and walnuts, and a boatload of croissants. Followed by the finest cigar I’ve smoked this week — L’Atelier El Suelo Terreno. The best bundle smoke in the constellation — yowza!
View attachment 104938
Nice! That does make me wonder what else you had this week.. ;) you like the Terreno better than some box premiums? I really like the vuelos for a once in a while, do they have about the same profile?

Status
Not open for further replies.