What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Loved the first half, hated the back half. Became a clove, cigarette butt and i put it down. Good cigar, but i wouldn't say cigar of the year.

Oh and go pack go....

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Ohh a Packers fan. I thought you were a Panthers fan since it appeared as though you were at that stadium. Well tough loss for you guys today too. The Pack is my 2nd team I am Packers fan when it's not against the Steelers. Rogers looks good though put up some serious numbers for me in Fantasy football this week.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Ohh a Packers fan. I thought you were a Panthers fan since it appeared as though you were at that stadium. Well tough loss for you guys today too. The Pack is my 2nd team I am Packers fan when it's not against the Steelers. Rogers looks good though put up some serious numbers for me in Fantasy football this week.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
And 3 interceptions.... :/

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Well I am burning up a La Gloria Cabana - Maduro, something I got in a trade with a BOTL Member. This is not a Cigar to smoke if you don't want strong like double Expresso. Good construction, with dark wrapper with veins, draws well with no working over with my draw tool. Nice even burn, with good concentric ash formation.

Something I would buy again if I want something that is good & strong.

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Last edited:

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Loved the first half, hated the back half. Became a clove, cigarette butt and i put it down. Good cigar, but i wouldn't say cigar of the year.

Oh and go pack go....

Didn't realize that you were a fellow Packer fan @Hopduro. (y):D:)

Too bad we had such a disappointing season this year :(

Status
Not open for further replies.