What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Finished off the day with something new to me, a Quesada Oktoberfest. This hearty Dominican puro all begins with a Dominican Cibao wrapper that is thick, dark and oily.

Good construction, nice even burn quality, nice even ash formation. This is another Medium Strong Stick with some very interesting flavors. Band is very unique art. (n)

Very nice experience I would like to have again. Another stick I got from a BOTL Member in a trade, love trading for stuff I have never had the opportunity to smoke. :)

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
F6D0177C-08E5-4420-9443-359B143A77E1.jpeg

These have really grown on me. The first couple I smoked were incredibly underfilled and had an unbelievably loose draw. I’m glad I kept smoking them as they truly are delicious. Try retrohaling the first few puffs, the pepper is almost overwhelming. #cigartrust for the pepper and spice fans.

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Joya la Cabana habano wrapper by Recluse. BnM store smoke. All of these have been great so far. Only the Sumatra left to try. 4.50-4.75. Great construction and cute pigtails. Go bucs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wait a minute, hold the phone, did you say wrapper by Recluse? I love Recluse.........im intrigued

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Wait a minute, hold the phone, did you say wrapper by Recluse? I love Recluse.........im intrigued
Not just the wrappper. They are made by Recluse. I knew I should phrased that better. They are the store brand and have been very good. The Maduro was really good. The Connie was ok. The habano i smoked tonight was good. It was very humid outside so it could have smoked better and tasted better, but definitely very serviceable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.