What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
How did you like that? The one that I had was a little on the "Dry Flavor" side.
I actually enjoy them. They are a little on the dry side, but that could be due to the fact that they were just shipped last week. The ones I have are from '98, and they are full of flavor. About a 30 minute smoke, maybe a little less, but perfect for my ride to work. When I get a box of cigars, I normally smoke them until there are 10-15 left, then let them sit, but I will probably smoke these, then order more (they are only about $150).

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
RA Eminencia (sp?) on the way to work this morning courtesy of Scott (I just couldn't save it:cryloud:). Very delicious. Thanks for turning me on to this brand Scott - My next purchase will most likely be a box of the Specially Selected (maybe a box of non-plus thrown in to try as well). I left for work fifteen minutes early to make sure I would be able to smoke the whole thing (which gave me about 45 minutes to smoke), and I am glad that I did.

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
RyJ Corona from 98 for me. Took today off, though the second half of the day is full of friggin' chores. :( Oh well, good to be sitting here smoking for now!

Poni

BoM Oct 05
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
GuyMcBeerdrinker said:
I'm going out with a chick tonight. hopefully I'll be able to smoke some bald poosay in the early morn.
thats what i like to hear! good luck dude :bottle:

geoffrie

Pappa Smurf
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Punch RS#11
Sazernac 18 Rye

I would like to personally thank the state of Kentucky for this rye - it was delicious

GuyMcBeerdrinker

poonsmith
Rating - 90%
20   2   1
I regret to inform you guys that I totally nailed this chick last night...I think. I'd love give y'all some details but frankly, I think I'm still too drunk to remember. the only confirmation I have is that this morning as I got up to kick her ass out of my house so I could attend this boring ass haz-mat class she said "did we have sex last night? because my thongs are on backwards"

Status
Not open for further replies.