Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hot_Sauce

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Just curious what everyone smoked on Saturday

For me I went down to the Cigar lounge and started out with a Monte #5 that was followed up with a PSD4. Washed them down with my favorite drink, Rum & Coke.

Both cigars were a very enjoyable

owljones

habanoholics anonymous
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I'm going to watch the Giants game and have a BBF and JL PC. I picked up a couple of WOAMs from my local B&M for $10 each, so I might have one of these also. Haven't had a NC in quite sometime.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
I had a CAO Brazilia while walking 5th avenue.

Not sure what I am going to have today. Certainly going to enjoy watching the Giants beat up on Philly!

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I had a Fonseca Cadetes thanks to dwavs around 1PM and around 8PM after dinner I had opened up my 5 ct otterbox and saw I had left a Punch RS12 sitting there since thanksgiving so I smoked that.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ATCDub said:
:thumbsup: Monte #2. Early Xmas gift
Yeah, me too. I'm going to light one up tonight while watching the finale of Survivor. I had a Camacho Corojo last night that I enjoyed.

Hot_Sauce

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Went to the local cigar lounge again today and enjoyed a 02 BCG and followed it up with a Party P2. washed them down with Americano.

For some reason the P2's I've tried do not want to burn very well:dunno: The draw/taste is fine but they need to be constantly re-lit. The first one I smoked had re-humidified for 2 weeks and I thought it might just be a little wet still, but the one I smoked today has been in the humi for over a month and a half. BTW: All the other cigars I have in my humi draw and burn well with no problems.

Did I get a batch with bad wrappers? Anyone else having the same problem?

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
I've noticed this on the darker P2 wrappers and not on the light wrappers. It is a PITA though :hammersma

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Same here Cliff. I have some very dark P2s and VR Unicos and same thing - a little on the wet side, kind of spongy. I think this is due in part to the placement in my humi and the thicker wrapper and ring. I tried putting a few in the top drawer of my Avallo for a few days and this seemed to help tremedously with the burn. Bottom line is I think these tend to get over humidified even when other cigars are smoking great. Just my observation, could be totally offbase.

Status
Not open for further replies.