What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
W. W. - Trying not to get my expectations too high, but I've REALLY been looking forward to this one..
View attachment 107519
Yep, it's fantastic! Thanks a ton Eric! @qpzmide
Good stuff. How'd it compare to other Warped or is it completly different? I got one in the MASW that I can't wait to smoke. I'm thinking this weekend may be the time to smoke it.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Good stuff. How'd it compare to other Warped or is it completly different? I got one in the MASW that I can't wait to smoke. I'm thinking this weekend may be the time to smoke it.

Haven't had very many yet. I think this shares some leaves with the MdT, but a different profile, even better to me. Both are great, both better than the corto to me. Looking forward to trying the hacienda , future and flor de valle.

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Haven't had very many yet. I think this shares some leaves with the MdT, but a different profile, even better to me. Both are great, both better than the corto to me. Looking forward to trying the hacienda , future and flor de valle.
Ohh Flor Del Valle is great. Maestro Del Tiempo is really good too so is the black honey one La Colmena or however it's spelled and I am very found of the Don Reynaldos but those two are on the pricier end. Really I've never had a bad Warped cigar.

qpzmide

Eric
Rating - 100%
156   0   0
Kickin it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Doug, love your bourbon collection sir. I always look forward to your post to see what you've poured for the evening.

Got this Savages from @qpzmide a while back. Much appreciated brother! Had a long drive out to western MA for work so smoked this on the way home. Started out pretty tasty but ended kind of flat...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
It's been a minute since I've had one but remember it being good but one dimensional. I guess I'll have to send you some better sticks! :sneaky::D

Hemingway Best Seller on the way home from work today and This delightful Davidoff Nicaraguan Box Pressed compliments of @qpzmide and his crazy antics.

I hope that Davidoff smoked well for you Jason.

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Doug, love your bourbon collection sir. I always look forward to your post to see what you've poured for the evening.

It's been a minute since I've had one but remember it being good but one dimensional. I guess I'll have to send you some better sticks! :sneaky::D

I hope that Davidoff smoked well for you Jason.
Ohh it definatly did and still is right now. Great cigar.

Status
Not open for further replies.