What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
101   0   0
@BenS says I need help with taking pics.

How's this? Also thanks to Ben for this one. I'm enjoying it. Nice and mild with bread notes and tiny bit of spice.
Dont let it get you down. It takes time to become a photo god. I usally dont care about the quality photos i do good to make the band visable if i do that than i have done my job

Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Doug, love your bourbon collection sir. I always look forward to your post to see what you've poured for the evening.
Haha thanks! I've gotten a little crazy buying everything in sight the past six months. Oddly enough, I've come to realize some of these higher ends don't hold a candle to some of the cheaper bourbons out there. That Old Grand Dad BiB I had the other day was so good and like 20 bucks.

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Haha thanks! I've gotten a little crazy buying everything in sight the past six months. Oddly enough, I've come to realize some of these higher ends don't hold a candle to some of the cheaper bourbons out there. That Old Grand Dad BiB I had the other day was so good and like 20 bucks.
I'm with ya Doug, the Grand Dad, and JW is tasty af. And for $11 no less.

qpzmide

Eric
Rating - 100%
156   0   0
I agree. I'll buy the limited stuff just because but I'm perfectly fine with a half-gallon of Buffalo Trace in my cabinet and nothing else. I did just buy a bottle of Bulleit Barrel strength last week - looking forward to giving it a try.

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I agree. I'll buy the limited stuff just because but I'm perfectly fine with a half-gallon of Buffalo Trace in my cabinet and nothing else. I did just buy a bottle of Bulleit Barrel strength last week - looking forward to giving it a try.
That Barrel Strength is tittays! Probably the only Bulleit I would keep in the cab.

Rating - 100%
97   0   0
I love me some Buffalo Trace. I could probably drink that, Eagle Rare and McKennas BiB exclusively and be content. The EJ Barrel Proof I had last night was pretty good, but I definitely should only drink it after an actual meal. A couple of PB&Js was not enough food for a 131 proof bourbon on my stomach. About kicked my ass.

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I love me some Buffalo Trace. I could probably drink that, Eagle Rare and McKennas BiB exclusively and be content. The EJ Barrel Proof I had last night was pretty good, but I definitely should only drink it after an actual meal. A couple of PB&Js was not enough food for a 131 proof bourbon on my stomach. About kicked my ass.
Ha ha

Status
Not open for further replies.