What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Happy Birthday and congrats on becoming your own boss. I hope to know the feeling some day! Tomorrow is my one year anniversary of leaving a pretty horrible work environment, so I know that feels great!

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Happy birthday! Hope you get a chance for a another great cigar tonight.

I am smoking my first LHO (thanks JRE) and feel like the dumb guy that just got the joke way after everyone else. Wow!

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
thanks for the well wishes guys.

gonna fire up another after i get the kid in bed.

possibly a tat black, maybe an esg, don't quite know yet, but it'll be a good one. ooh, maybe the casa fuente i've been eyeballin. or that opus #2. i dunno...gonna go fishin' when the time comes.

enjoy fellas...y'alls the best!!!!

jre

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Happy Birthday brother!
I`m sitting outside on a perfect California fall night with a glass of fine Kentucky bourbon on the rocks and a tat unicos. It really doesn`t get much better.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Can't believe this thread hasn't started yet today.

Lot's more studying to do tonight, so I'm starting with a Tat brown label (my first of this blend) torpedo.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Just finished a CAO MX2 ... really nice stick for the price, imvho. Sweet medium-bodied maduro with some surprisingly nice spice, especially in the final third. The trick is you have to dry-box these for about a week or so for the draw to shape up.

Status
Not open for further replies.