What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
188   0   0
A Trini Reyes today that I won in a Fantasy Baseball League...holy hell are these fantastic! I've only had two, but this is one of my new favorites! Trying the Robusto Extras, Coloniales and Fundadores is now mandatory. Sorry for the love-fest here, but...mucho diggo...

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Just had a Conuco six sixty I believe it's called while studying for my Oceans test. My computer is broken, so I won't be on that often...gotta get my monitor fixed. Talk to you guys as soon as I sort it out!

-Dave

kmckinn3

Learning from the best
Rating - 100%
117   0   1
Had my first tat havana... it was a victorias. I thought it was a fantastic cigar with the perfect balance of sweet and spice. Around the last inch and a half it just went out... I tried to relite because I was gonna nub it! but it wouldn't even re light. First time that has happened to me. Won't stop me from grabbin some more though.

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I am smoking my first Tat Reserva SW before heading off to work. Excellent smoke and one I look forward to having in the future:ccool:

So what's everyone smoking?

Jamie

jwyatt55

Not the mad fladder!
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Tried the Boris today. Very nice smoke. Great construction, burned straight with a nice strong ash, and great flavors. Now I just need to find mass amounts of boxes to buy up!

Status
Not open for further replies.