What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrendanM

Nicofiend
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I always enjoy seeing what exotic coffee you are drinking just as much as what Cigar you are smoking, lol

You are definitely a coffee connoisseur.
I certainly am not. Its strictly for the caffeine, and only a couple mugs first thing in the morning as caffeine doesn't do my ADHD any favors

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Really? I always felt caffeine was like a unprescribed poor man's Ritalin for me, seriously. As for OneStrangeOne's selection of coffee, I love to see it to, but got so jealous I had to start buying better stuff.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Veteran's Home of Wyoming, Buffalo, Wyoming
Really? I always felt caffeine was like a unprescribed poor man's Ritalin for me, seriously. As for OneStrangeOne's selection of coffee, I love to see it to, but got so jealous I had to start buying better stuff.
Yeah, any other stimulant has always relaxed me or even made me sleepy, but caffeine is different for some reason.
Makes me very restless.
Which is odd, considering I'm on a fairly high dose of adderall, which is amphetamine.

I'm so used to crappy coffee from the navy, the oilfields and here at the veteran's home that good coffee would be wasted on me,lol
Back in my younger, wild days I did a lot of cocaine and could do a ton and it would make me want to just lay down and nap, lol

Last edited:

BrendanM

Nicofiend
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yeah, any other stimulant has always relaxed me or even made me sleepy, but caffeine is different for some reason.
Makes me very restless.
Which is odd, considering I'm on a fairly high dose of adderall, which is amphetamine

Whatever works and to each their own! I never had the adderall option as I was always a known drug-fiend. They did give me the first non-stimulant med for it, and it was just like taking too much speed, so I had to find my own way of dealing.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Whatever works and to each their own! I never had the adderall option as I was always a known drug-fiend. They did give me the first non-stimulant med for it, and it was just like taking too much speed, so I had to find my own way of dealing.
Yeah, I'm a little surprised that the VA was willing to describe it as I did a ton of drugs back in the 90's, and they are aware of it, and even being so long ago they still tend to hold it against you.

Interesting, didn't know that there even was a non-stimulant medication for it.

Sucka it didn't work for you. ADHD can be really annoying and frustrating.
Thankfully the adderall works great for me, and also treats my tourette's syndrome at the same time which is nice

Plus, I have severe short term memory damage from a medication I have been taking for years now and the ADHD was certainly not helping that any either

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Believe it was called a “Low Rider”. Very smooth and mild. Would have been good with coffee.
Nice.
I think I have seen that one on one of the few sites that sell many davidoffs and Zinos

My favorite is the zino platinum scepter grand master. Extremely good and I would highly recommend it

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
'15 Partagas Aristocrats

Still very flaverful after 6 years.

Very tasty and great burn,draw and construction.

Sadly my regular vendors no longer carry them as singles.

Will have to get a box once i get my coolerdor up and running. They are pretty inexpensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.