Status
Not open for further replies.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
@Rupe

How are these?
Just picked up a couple of my first ones last month but haven't tried one yet.
Really enjoy the pc's, so I have high hopes for these

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
I'm a fan. They have a nice creamy taste and a 30-35 Minute smoking time that fits perfectly with my schedule on many days.

I have been looking for something to replace my beloved PL panatelas and these are the best candidate I have found. I just placed an order for another couple of boxes last week.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Veteran's Home of Wyoming, Buffalo, Wyoming
View attachment 161842

Had a few rough days at work. So, starting Father's Day weekend right. Thank you @SoCal Gunner for the smoke. It is a better smoke in this vitola than the corona.
Nice.
I was just recently generously gifted a bunch of J.C. Newman and Drew Estate smokes, including some of the DE Undercrown corona doble Maduros.

Will bemy first ever drew estates.

Excited for them to finish my self imposed 1 to 2 month resting and acclimating period to try one

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Felt the need to make additional comment. Bought this one a year ago just because I wanted to try something high-end. I've been disappointed before with other fancy sticks but this one is worth every penny. What a remarkable cigar.
I feel the same way usually with high end sticks. I've found aged Opus, well rested Pardons, and Eiroa sticks tend to be worth the price though.

I think of the Eiroa First 20 Years as the Honduran answer to the Pardon 1964. A different profile but a similar expression of the country's premium tobacco.

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I feel the same way usually with high end sticks. I've found aged Opus, well rested Pardons, and Eiroa sticks tend to be worth the price though.

I think of the Eiroa First 20 Years as the Honduran answer to the Pardon 1964. A different profile but a similar expression of the country's premium tobacco.
I'm wondering how much that year of rest in the tupper helped contribute to the awesomeness. I'm always really scared to smoke any of the fancy ones sooner than a couple months since they are always one-off, rare purchases.

Status
Not open for further replies.