What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Balmoral Dueto Ovation

I wanted to give it some rest. However, Balmoral is disappearing from the American market. So, I wanted to see if I needed a box.

Edit:
It is a good experience. Tobacco, wood, lot of leather, a bit of hay, occasionally some grass and cherry will make an appearance, and it has a bit of spice that reminds me of a black and white pepper mix I use to buy. If it was going to stay on the market I would buy a five pack once or twice a year. Since It isn't going to stay on the market I may buy 10 count box and just toss it in my long-term storage. I'm still a bit undecided on whether I rather buy this or the Anejo XO.

Burn time was roughly ninety minutes.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Carlos Torano Exodus 1959 50 Years Torpedo

Very tasty and perfect draw,burn and construction

Not as good as the Signature Collection from last evening, but still a solid smoke

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
They have a 50 year edition of this that I like more. It can be had pretty cheap on Cbid and a few months of rest does wonders for it. For an affordable everyday smoke it is pretty damn good. I just like to try as many cigars as possible. So, I don't get them as often as I probably should. I recommend trying a five pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.