What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damoba

Dan, Dan the Cigar Man
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So multiple picks here I've been away from the forum for awhile. We had a nasty storm here in Indiana lost power for close to a week. Anyways here are some recent today's smokes. Let's start with what I really liked.... Lost City Opus X WOW!!! Great stick thanks Mythsmoker. Trinidad Edicio'n Limitada....awesome smoke,also picked up the montecristo of this line that I haven't tried yet. Triple 7 was a good flavorful strong smoke...liked it but I think the super high humidity outside made the burn kinda unsatisfactory-will try again to better evaluate wrapper burn. I normally don't complain about cigars that I don't like cause I don't like to dog anyone, however the two Pdr's I tried were probably the worst sticks I've had yet aside from a gurkha shaggy foot of some sort. Sorry Pdr fans. I will still try their other vitolas to give em a second chance. Let me know what yall think. Also my local b&m received their allotments of opus x in multiple sizes grabbed a few of those. Hoshy grabbed the petite lanceros and hooked me up. Great bros round here.

Attachments

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Last night - BRex
Today - LH 648
Tonight - Little Boris

I wish I could figure out how to post pics via tapatalk without them coming out all narrow and squashed, if anyone knows what I doing wrong please shoot me a PM.

LigaPrivadaFanboy

Unrepentant Hoarder
Rating - 100%
20   0   0

My ex-go-to stick - still smoke these every few months to see if they mellow over time...this one has a tight draw but the flavors are working decent with the scotch

edit: despite lacking the power it had in the past, this stick now sports the most razor-sharp burn line I have ever seen. Fluke I know ;-)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.