What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
J21 reserva at Tobacco Shop in ridgewood, Nj

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345213888.595840.jpg

Very spicy start, tons of flavor. Smooth smoking all the way to the nub, never got harsh.

Shop is beautiful; great selection, prices, ambiance, staff.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Big thanks to Stocktonjohn for this one, pretty sure this is the limited habano wrapper. Very good with some new flavors I haven't tasted before.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Last night had two cigars... but only one was finished.

Started off with an Antano Dark Corojo that has been sitting in my humidor for some time (picked up from Federal Cigar dinner event). I couldn't finish it. The draw was so loose I was sucking air more than anything and in the first 1/2 inch I had to relight at least 6 times. Needless to say that was put aside.

The next up was a Cabaiguan Belicosos Finos. Was very mild after the power start on the Antano, but quickly wiped away the Antano taste and left off with a nice woody taste. It smoked great, solid, no re-lights, and most of all, helped me to relax after a stressful day dealing with budgets over and over again.

photo.JPG

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
... and now a la duena petit lancero. too early to tell, but i think i'm REALLY gonna like this size. o)

EDIT: so far in the first third, it's like an avion and a 7th reserva made sweet sweet love, and had an adorable baby girl. need to try other sizes, but this WILL be a box!

Last edited:

willzbar

Lost at the Lake
Rating - 100%
140   0   0
... and now a la duena petit lancero. too early to tell, but i think i'm REALLY gonna like this size. o)

EDIT: so far in the first third, it's like an avion and a 7th reserva made sweet sweet love, and had an adorable baby girl. need to try other sizes, but this WILL be a box!
Gotta fiver coming, can't wait to try them.

Status
Not open for further replies.