What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
Reminds me of how I was when I smoked my first Tat Black. Excited and scared at the same time! Definitely like them better than the #9.

KK33

rev.b

Master of Mayhem * BoM 1/14
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Damn good. I can see why these bad boys are so HTF. Like them more than I thought I would. I gotta quit giving these away!

KK33
I got a box and not too flippy bout them at all
I mean, I hate them, they're terrible, I'm throwing the rest in the trash...

KK33
Bahahahaha its OK dude its just a question seems a lot of people like them but I don't care for them. I'm trying to see where they mellow into but they still just eh same how I feel bout the L40's had one Ratzilla it was OK but I wouldn't buy a box except to bomb out prob

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
Yeah, I got these from ATL a couple months back and they were ROTT then, so I've been waiting. I like the dirty rats and L40s, but the ones I've had, I have no idea how much age were on them. I'm on the lookout for a velvet rat as I think they are a touch milder and sound pretty good to me.

KK33

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
Damn good. I can see why these bad boys are so HTF. Like them more than I thought I would. I gotta quit giving these away!

KK33
I got a box and not too flippy bout them at all
I mean, I hate them, they're terrible, I'm throwing the rest in the trash...

KK33
Bahahahaha its OK dude its just a question seems a lot of people like them but I don't care for them. I'm trying to see where they mellow into but they still just eh same how I feel bout the L40's had one Ratzilla it was OK but I wouldn't buy a box except to bomb out prob
Yeah I never know what you are implying...

KK33

rev.b

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Yeah, I got these from ATL a couple months back and they were ROTT then, so I've been waiting. I like the dirty rats and L40s, but the ones I've had, I have no idea how much age were on them. I'm on the lookout for a velvet rat as I think they are a touch milder and sound pretty good to me.

KK33
I keep notes dude lol yeah I love the rats I'm deep into my box and the pigs I have a box of OR pigs and a 52 I need the #9 and UC pig them I'm gonna have a pig roasting day lol id love a vr but I'm not counting on one they seem stupid htf and 9 are some of my favs u say u don't care for them I keep them dobles and toros in the cab along with 52 and a few other de

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
I like the 9 because it is a good cigar that will never let you down, but I like the UF13 better. One that everyone drools over that I'm not real keen on is the HE.

KK33

rev.b

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
I like the 9 because it is a good cigar that will never let you down, but I like the UF13 better. One that everyone drools over that I'm not real keen on is the HE.

KK33
I Agree they r a hit and miss. Maybe time will help them along

Status
Not open for further replies.