What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
One of the new Corona Gordas that was just released. There was bundles and 5ers available at a limited amount. Jars of 19 will be released soon. Sometime in Nov I hope...

KK33

d-boy

Zach Emerson DeBoy
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
Table top looks pretty bad ass D!

KK33
Thanks man, I kinda just did it because I was bored and it came out kinda cool. I used cigar boxes for the stand and angled each one in a different direction and have the wood top with the bands attached to all the boxes. It only took like 15 min to do the stand and maybe 30 while watching TV to glue the bands down.

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0

KK33
Thanks man, I kinda just did it because I was bored and it came out kinda cool. I used cigar boxes for the stand and angled each one in a different direction and have the wood top with the bands attached to all the boxes. It only took like 15 min to do the stand and maybe 30 while watching TV to glue the bands down.
Are you going to cover it with glass or clear epoxy?

KK33

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
JD Howard HR46, Liga-like smoke output, Padron-like flavor, wonderful tooth, and interesting. Winner.
Tatuaje 10 Anni. Bon Chasseur, delicious and easy smoking, a good breakfast stick.

d-boy

Zach Emerson DeBoy
Rating - 100%
80   0   0

KK33
Are you going to cover it with glass or clear epoxy?

KK33
I just did this one as a test one and if it turned out good would put some effort into the next one. I just used a couple of costs of shellac (I think that's what I used) but the next one I will probably use glass or plexi and put a frame around the side.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Smoking a mystery stick this afternoon. I picked it up last year at the el Titan de bronze factory. The guy at the counter went in the back and pulled it out of their big humidor and said he had a special stock for me but wouldn't tell me what it was. He said I should really like it. Appears to be very similar to a #2 CC format.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using that Tapatalk thingy

Status
Not open for further replies.