What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
156   0   0

Big payback Chavala 5x50. I'm a room 101 fan so had to try this. For a budget stick I thought it was good. I'd say it's med/full strength cigar with bold flavors of spice, earth, and wood maybe a touch of chocolate? Construction and draw are good although the burn wasn't for me on this one. Personally I'd rather smoke a smaller RG for the same price like the Benaventura and I'm a 101 whore lol. Don't take my flavor profiling for much as I'm just learning that stuff.

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0

Big payback Chavala 5x50. I'm a room 101 fan so had to try this. For a budget stick I thought it was good. I'd say it's med/full strength cigar with bold flavors of spice, earth, and wood maybe a touch of chocolate? Construction and draw are good although the burn wasn't for me on this one. Personally I'd rather smoke a smaller RG for the same price like the Benaventura and I'm a 101 whore lol. Don't take my flavor profiling for much as I'm just learning that stuff.
Thx Wicket! Robusto is the smallest they offer, no? Either way I gotta find me some. I like most Room 101 too.

Rating - 100%
156   0   0

Thx Wicket! Robusto is the smallest they offer, no? Either way I gotta find me some. I like most Room 101 too.
It is I'll send you one to try.

Status
Not open for further replies.