What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
today, while playing catch up here, and abusing myself on my property: padron corticos and la aurora (little cigarillo size), both with thanks, a marcus daniels "we the people" i got from the boss's friends, which was nice but not worth the asking price if not a gift. now:

covered in poison ivy after doing my hill, burning a MoW ruination that is about two years old. such a good smoke. especially when i got them for $3 a pop. and still quite strong.

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
today, while playing catch up here, and abusing myself on my property: padron corticos and la aurora (little cigarillo size), both with thanks, a marcus daniels "we the people" i got from the boss's friends, which was nice but not worth the asking price if not a gift. now:

covered in poison ivy after doing my hill, burning a MoW ruination that is about two years old. such a good smoke. especially when i got them for $3 a pop. and still quite strong.
Is that the same as the MoWPA (Puro Authentico) band?

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
My first Las Calaveras. My first of any of their products. Hope the slightly cracked foot is not a sign of bad things to come.

Last edited:
Rating - 98.7%
91   1   2
Thanks whoever for bombing me this smoke. Still seemed young tho, anyone know how they age?

Johnny o is usually good fresh. Then after the first year get sick. At the three or four year mark they come back. I usually just smoke them fresh.
it was a good smoke, nice and mild. Just wondering how they age for a mild cigar.

Rating - 98%
85   1   0
Rating - 98.7%
91   1   2
Thanks whoever for bombing me this smoke. Still seemed young tho, anyone know how they age?

Johnny o is usually good fresh. Then after the first year get sick. At the three or four year mark they come back. I usually just smoke them fresh.
it was a good smoke, nice and mild. Just wondering how they age for a mild cigar.
Much better than QDO in my opinion.
Whats QDO?

Rating - 98%
85   1   0

Much better than QDO in my opinion.
Whats QDO?
Quai d orsay. I do not think I spelled it right. Very mild CC. Not very flavorful in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.