What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Gran Habano 3SLS while studying for the Professional Engineer exam. Bought a fiver for cheap on CBid over a year ago. I remember really liking the first one, but the next 3 have been blah. It must have been all the beer I drank that night. One left to go before these are out of my humi.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411006089.749922.jpg

Rating - 100%
49   0   0

Camacho 2013 Liberty

This was the first Liberty I have been able to smoke and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Right out of the coffin it had a great aroma and appearance. The dark toothy wrapper had a spicy aroma with a bit of cinnamon sweetness too it and the slightest hint of plume that bodes well for the rest of the box that I've set aside to age.

Throughout the smoke there were myriad flavors beginning with heavy pepper and spice that mellowed into a creamy chocolate sweetness and smooth leather with hints of a very light wood flavor. The pepper popped back up occasionally and kept me on my toes. The construction was excellent and had a razor sharp burn from beginning to end. I nubbed this bad boy, never having to correct or re light the burn, a cool smoke to the very end.

I guess this is my first attempt at a review and I didn't think about it before I started writing. It just kind of came out. Hopefully you guys enjoyed reading it.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Smoking a My Father Cedros Deluxe Eminentes. With a Breckenridge Brewery Vanilla Porter. This doesn't suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.