What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
@RamzaFreak20 has been supporting my habit...

Last night:

And this morning with my coffee:

By the way, this MF Connecticut I had been saving for a weekend morning with coffee, but it is WAY punchier than any Connecticut cigar I've had yet. This stick may bring me back around to "mild" cigars again...

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
The day started weird.
I woke up in a bad mood and whatever I tried brang more aggravation.

So I decided to have a smoke with my breakfast.

Didn't really want to try something new and miss out of anything so I settled on a smoke I already had, the sole cigar from @Wicket 's maw package that I had already tried.
I figure one can't go wrong with a four kicks.

It smoked even better than the first one. The last third was excellent.
Pairs rather well with peanuts butter toasts. Or coffee. Or scotch.

Thanks for that four kick Wicket, it really made my day better.

I like how the flavors evolve on that cigar. Its not my favorite but definately is a great stick and I am happy to have revisited it. Particularly today.

Sorry. No pics.
Well... except the nub.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well today is the day. I bought these freaking 7x70's well over a year or two ago for a buddy of mine who's a bit of a ring gauge whore. As I was resting them, he up and moved. So today is the day that I get to indulge... great lol.

Going golfing in an hour - this thing I am sure will occupy me for the first nine :).

jonnylieberman

Ask Me About Outrage
Rating - 97.5%
53   1   0
For a (relatively) smart guy, you're wrong a lot. What Senor Perfecto wrote above is exactly what happened. I had 3 cigars in my case, smoked 2, and then he blurted out that he had never tried a PSD4, which happened to be the 3rd. So I gave it to him.
What the hell cigar did I give him? I'm losing it.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gentleman and Ladies,this is 1st post on BOTL outside of the introduction one. I have a lot of catching up to do but I am looking forward to it. I need to see if we post pairing and or tasting notes here or elsewhere on the forum.
Either way I am happy to now be a member of this Brotherhood and can see no better way than smoking one of these,paired with 3 fingers of Dewar's The Ancestor White Label 12 year.
Perpration was 6 hours of dry boxing. Cut was a punch cut with a Atol "The Eye" I will post tasting notes when I find the proper place to do so....smoke well my Brothers.
Wyldcard(Mark)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.