What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
How was it? I have had them in my cart a couple of times, but went with something else instead. I've been waiting to see what others think about it.
Check out the review I did and next time you will not make the mistake of removing them from your cart. :joyful: http://www.botl.org/threads/sindicato-sabor-evolucionada-maduro.79831/ . After I reviewed it I did some more digging and my experience matched several other good reviewers. It is getting 92+ ratings as well as the "cool firm pack with long burn time". Worth every penny and then some. Lastly this cigar will not be making it to auction sites so do not bother waiting for that.

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
My wife and I went to the doctor today to hear the babies heartbeat for the first time.
I didn't think that I would be so excited, but wow, it was really cool. Totally made my day, week, month!
Celebrations were in order, so I toasted a Shark courtesy of @daleo8803.
Amazing cigar.

Since the guys at the b&m were so excited to hear the news, I toasted this one right after some homemade banana cream pie. Courtesy of @Zmilin. Great short smoke to end the night!

Thanks again guys!
Very exciting. They now can give you 3D pictures of the baby later on....That too will blow your mind.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
How'd you like the mama? The first one I had was good, but I've been letting the others rest for awhile.
Honestly, I really enjoyed it. Got a lot of flavors I haven't experienced with a cigar... kind of like a sweet cinnamon in the aroma? I don't know, but whatever it was, it was pretty awesome. I'm letting my other rest, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.