What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMack

Some say I'm a dreamer...
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Casa Magna TAA. Strange shape. Real strange. Bit of a tight draw , but otherwise very enjoyable. Nice price point too ($8.50 in IL today).

View attachment 64357

View attachment 64358

It's got a super-sharp box press on the first 1-2 inches and the last 1-2 inches. Big bulge in the middle. Paired it up with a walk and some BB King on Spotify.
Dat beer belly

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I tend to be drawn to Pepin Cigars (Mi Amor, My Father, La Flor De Antillas, etc). But I have not had this one. How would you say this compares?
I've only had one flor DE Las antillas and only have had le bijou. But I'd say it is smoother than the Cuban classic without quite as much spice. easily one of my favorite pepins.

redneck_toy

Fuente Fanboy
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Too windy here to partake, also, the green, so much of it! Where is this green world in which you live?! (I'm stuck in El Paso, land of dirt, I envy you with all that greenery around you)
Lol. I live an hour north of Amarillo. Usually only get a couple inches more rain than you, but have already gotten over our yearly average. In fact, it's been in the high 40's to low 50's most of the week. Global warming at its finest.

Rating - 100%
119   0   0
How the heck can you play in those shoes?
Lol. I was just looking at those! My question is how can anyone wear toe shoes???
Dem Golf Toe Shoes though!!!!!!
Believe it or not they are the most comfortable golf shoes I've ever had. The Footjoy DNA's I just wore for the first time the other day are right up there though. The Toe golf shoes really let you feel the ground and aid in keeping you in balance during the swing. Highly recommend them..(y)

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Believe it or not they are the most comfortable golf shoes I've ever had. The Footjoy DNA's I just wore for the first time the other day are right up there though. The Toe golf shoes really let you feel the ground and aid in keeping you in balance during the swing. Highly recommend them..(y)
Hey, like what you wear, wear what you like. I'm just saying that I give my golfing buddies enough to laugh at me about with my game that I don't need to help their mockery with shoes like that.
There is so much wrong with my game that a pair of shoes isn't going to fix it.

redneck_toy

Fuente Fanboy
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
My foot is extremely narrow- a-b. None of the normal shoes fit me. Everyone else that wears those type of shoes say the same thing

Status
Not open for further replies.