Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Wed/Thu/Fri in this bitch.

Wed I chilled with some buds and smoked my second jericho hill. great the second time as well ^^

Thu I TRIED to smoke an RP decade but the draw was so loose that I couldn't even begin to smoke it. so NO PICS FOR RP!~

And today I experimented with taking my walk while smoking a stick...probably looked weird to lookers on and I don't know if I'll do it again. but this LAT Lance sure was tasty! bitter coffee with spices reminiscent of nutmeg or something (not pepper) and sweet tobacco. great stick although the draw was seriously tight for most of it, clearly had a few knots in there.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I think Tatuaje said they were going to stop making them until the get enough of the right leaf or something. They didn't make any in 2014 (so I've been told) but many of us were expecting them to come back with some in 2015. Haven't heard anything so far though.
I have heard they will be back in 2016 but can't say for sure

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Celebrating my biggest promotion in 15 years by finishing off my bottle of Elijah Craig 21 with a Casa Fuente Lancero. I own security policy and strategy for a fortune 50 company now.

Congrats man! Been a while! Great to see you doing well!

Status
Not open for further replies.