What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
It was ok mate, when smoked slow it was really tasty start to finish but it took a bit of work squeezing around the cap to keep a good draw happening and it lost points there. I always smoke the worst looking one in the box first though so I can sometimes be pleasantly surprised next time I pick one up after a rest. Time will tell but I'll definitely be keeping them!
Fair enough. Hope the next one is amazing brother!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Super Good. Started off with just a heavy meaty tobacco and then about 1/4" in flavor assault. Cream, cinnamon, smokey oak, spices. And several other flavors that blended so well it was difficult to pick them out. They are only 2 weeks in the humi, so in a few more weeks will try them again and get a full review posted.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

jonnylieberman

Ask Me About Outrage
Rating - 97.5%
53   1   0
Super Good. Started off with just a heavy meaty tobacco and then about 1/4" in flavor assault. Cream, cinnamon, smokey oak, spices. And several other flavors that blended so well it was difficult to pick them out. They are only 2 weeks in the humi, so in a few more weeks will try them again and get a full review posted.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Sounds like I may have to grab a few. I find that when Viaje is on, they are very on. However when they're off, blech!

Status
Not open for further replies.