What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After 7 years together, 3 of them married I've packed most of my stuff and am moving into my new apartment tomorrow. Been a long few weeks but it's all for the better and I'm having one final stick at the house tonight. We are still able to be somewhat amicable during this, luckily there's no children to worry about and we can just go our separate ways and just end it.

Rating - 100%
72   0   0
After 7 years together, 3 of them married I've packed most of my stuff and am moving into my new apartment tomorrow. Been a long few weeks but it's all for the better and I'm having one final stick at the house tonight. We are still able to be somewhat amicable during this, luckily there's no children to worry about and we can just go our separate ways and just end it.
Damn bro sorry to hear that. I pray the best for you both.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Sorry to hear brother. Good luck my friend.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Condolences brother. That is never easy. I'm moving next weekend. After we are both settled we need to set up a herf at Fine Ash. I'll bring beer and home rolls

Status
Not open for further replies.