What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

btubes18

The Thing
Rating - 100%
149   0   0
Forgive my ignorance but what is Taptalk? I just know how to copy and paste. If I have to Taptalk please let me know how to do that.
It's the phone app to view the forum. Some people love the signature here...lol. No big deal just thought it was interesting that your pictures didn't show up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
59   0   0

Smoked this D'Crossier L'Forte earlier. I bought a couple of these awhile back and gave one away. Loved their 512 blend, so I was interested in trying this one. It was a nightmare. Although I keep my RH at 65 and it had plenty of rest, this just would not stay lit. Maybe something to do with the wrapper or binder, because the center would burn but the outside just refused to keep up unattended. Decent smoke production when burning. Nothing complex or intriguing flavorwise, just burning tobacco. I can appreciate the flavor of good tobacco, but when it would struggle on that edge of extinguishing, it brought out some funky flavors. Too much hassle, and not enough pay off for a $8 cigar, much less the $18 price tag this one carries.

Status
Not open for further replies.