What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Illusione Epernay Le Voyage. Been smoking it for two hours and still have another hour left. Listening to the third act of Tristan und Isolde on my headphones so I don't have to hear all the yokels in the lounge crying over the Louisville upset.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
How is it?
Dunbarton Umbagog:
Second one I smoked and it's a pre-release that has been in my humidor for a few months. I really like it. Plenty of flavors and medium-plus strength. And they should be at a decent price, since that is Steve Saka's intent with the line. The production cigars we are getting this week will have the new green band.

nc_6789

Nick
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Anniversary cigar and a Cuba Libre

TOS MAR 16 - shouldn't have dry boxed for as long as I did in the cold apartment, not tasting so great so far, mostly just burning tobacco blahhh I hyped it up too much lol oh well next year I know better :)

Edit: tossed it during the 2nd third, just burnt tasting ugh - I should've known I effed it up when I took it out of the dry box and the wrapper cracked :(

@ginoc lemme know if you smoke it brother!

Rating - 100%
106   0   0
Anniversary cigar and a Cuba Libre

TOS MAR 16 - shouldn't have dry boxed for as long as I did in the cold apartment, not tasting so great so far, mostly just burning tobacco blahhh I hyped it up too much lol oh well next year I know better :)

Edit: tossed it during the 2nd third, just burnt tasting ugh - I should've known I effed it up when I took it out of the dry box and the wrapper cracked :(

@ginoc lemme know if you smoke it brother!
Is today the day? I have it ready to go but couldn't remember the date.

Status
Not open for further replies.