What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
First was with much thanks to someone here and I forgot to write it down. Kicking myself now, but this corona gorda really hit all the right buttons for me

Followed by this tasty treat from @Hopduro rolled in August 2016 wrapped in San Andrés. Excellent work as always Brendon
That C&A might be from me too :) @ginoc liked that blend with SA, I'm going to try it with the besuki and accentuate the "horseshitiness" :)

Sent from the past on VeLoRoK's flip phone

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
That C&A might be from me too :) @ginoc liked that blend with SA, I'm going to try it with the besuki and accentuate the "horseshitiness" :)

Sent from the past on VeLoRoK's flip phone
I imagine that blend would actually stand up well to a lighter flavored wrapper, just keep the ring gauge smallish where it is and report back on your findings!

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Regius "New Mix" San Andres

I have tried, the Connecticut, Corojo, Sumatra, and San Andres. Surprisingly the Connecticut was my favorite. This is a very close second. It has a nice earthy, mineral, chocolate thing going on with the wrapper. It is a good addition to a blend that is good, but not outstanding. It seems properly priced as a seven dollar corona. With 2-3 months of rest it would probably be a bit better, but I'm not getting anything that says it would be a mind blowing change.

bostoneo

The Chosen One
Rating - 100%
400   0   0
John, @bostoneo , had similar thoughts on these I believe. I was looking forward to trying one, but not so sure now. What exactly did you not like about it, if you don't mind me asking?
It's way to big, expensive, and tastes too much like the regular production ligero line.

Status
Not open for further replies.