What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Boys, clean your gunky finger nails. And don't give me that proud, working class "this is how we feed our families" nonsense. If you can afford the cigar you're smoking, you can afford a $2 nail scrub brush. Now wash up!As for me, I'll be lighting up a Riverside House Blend. Lots of men cross the river for this one...working men who have a mind to wash their hands and scrub their nails before lighting up. True gentlemen. Go Tar Heels!

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Boys, clean your gunky finger nails. And don't give me that proud, working class "this is how we feed our families" nonsense. If you can afford the cigar you're smoking, you can afford a $2 nail scrub brush. Now wash up!As for me, I'll be lighting up a Riverside House Blend. Lots of men cross the river for this one...working men who have a mind to wash their hands and scrub their nails before lighting up. True gentlemen. Go Tar Heels!
If you don't enjoy the company of the guys here feel free to show yourself to the door. We may not all be as "high class" as your stuck up pompous ass may be, but I guarantee these people are far more genuine, caring, and just all around good people in real life than you will ever imagine being. Save your comments for someone else.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So dirty finger nails indicates a genuine and caring nature while proper hygiene signifies pompous high class? My dear fellow, I'm certain you have the most bizarre method of social classification. Didn't mama make you wash up before supper? Well you should wash up before smoking and refrain from slobbering all over your cigar like a rabid St. Bernard. It's a gentlemanly art that's elevated by cleanliness. Where I'm from, anyway. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have more than a few puffs left of this fine cigar.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
You miss the point entirely cupcake. There are certain things that just don't scrub away. I'm not a dirty person and I don't think that any of the guys on this board are either. I don't care for anyone, especially someone new, to come in here and talk down to any of this great group of guys that has done so much for each other. Before you come in here and start acting all high, mighty, and better than everyone, take some time to read up on what this forum is about. Brotherhood. Being there for one another. Educating each other about the thing that has brought us all here. Not tearing people down and belittling them because we like to hide behind a keyboard and think that we are better than them. You may come from a background of class and privilege that few have the opportunity to enjoy, but that doesn't make you better than anyone else or give you the right to act superior to anyone. Don't act like your shit doesn't stink.

Status
Not open for further replies.