What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Paul Stulac. Thanks @Hopduro

Draw is a bit tight, but this is rolled perfectly otherwise. Stacking. 9.5/10.

Just into the second third and really enjoying it. I love Habano wrappers and this is definitely a high quality version. Smooth filler to complement it too. Great smoke so far. Brenden wins again.

IMG_0049.JPG

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
33   0   0

I have been holding on to this for a while trying to get 2 each of CA's top 25 of 2016. Have 2 of each except LFD AB it's just been too hard for me to get even one...so I said screw it once the AB is back around I'll just have 1 each of the 25. This thing is just too tempting to smoke anymore. Might as well polish off a bottle of scotch too while I'm at it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
29   0   0

I have been holding on to this for a while trying to get 2 each of CA's top 25 of 2016. Have 2 of each except LFD AB it's just been too hard for me to get even one...so I said screw it once the AB is back around I'll just have 1 each of the 25. This thing is just too tempting to smoke anymore. Might as well polish off a bottle of scotch too while I'm at it.

Here ya go in regards to the Andalusian Bull smokes you were referring to.....;)

https://www.purocigar.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=144&products_id=1153

Rating - 100%
38   0   0

Don't bother with Cigar Afficinados Ratings. The more you advertise the higher the cigar rating. Kinda phony

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Don't bother with Cigar Afficinados Ratings. The more you advertise the higher the cigar rating. Kinda phony

Yeah I kind of wondered about some of those on that list and a lot more that never made it on there to begin with. Although I do agree with a lot of them, but am dumb founded With how they ranked the Cohiba Siglo VI so low. I guess advertising like you said and Cohiba seems like a company that doesn't need to advertise b/c they are the top dog and everyone knows it. So that hole blind taste test thing they say must be a little BS then huh?

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Yeah I kind of wondered about some of those on that list and a lot more that never made it on there to begin with. Although I do agree with a lot of them, but am dumb founded With how they ranked the Cohiba Siglo VI so low. I guess advertising like you said and Cohiba seems like a company that doesn't need to advertise b/c they are the top dog and everyone knows it. So that hole blind taste test thing they say must be a little BS then huh?

Don't get me started. What did they rate the Siglo VI?

That's a bad ass Habano. I have two left from a box. But anyways, it could have been young and CA usually has the box date. But I noticed that Habanos have really low ratings (no advertising). Then there are lots of cigars on CA that I have tried that are Rated 95, 93, etc. I am like that's a 95???? Seriously? It was a CAO Flathead 770. I mean the cigar is decent, my book like an 88 or 89. But CAO is one of the biggest advertisers. I started noticing this pattern and realized that they sold out to their advertisers. I don't blame them but I have to call them out as PHONY!

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Don't get me started. What did they rate the Siglo VI?

That's a bad ass Habano. I have two left from a box. But anyways, it could have been young and CA usually has the box date. But I noticed that Habanos have really low ratings (no advertising). Then there are lots of cigars on CA that I have tried that are Rated 95, 93, etc. I am like that's a 95???? Seriously? It was a CAO Flathead 770. I mean the cigar is decent, my book like an 88 or 89. But CAO is one of the biggest advertisers. I started noticing this pattern and realized that they sold out to their advertisers. I don't blame them but I have to call them out as PHONY!

They Rated the Sig 6 a 93 at #19.

Status
Not open for further replies.