What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
38   0   0

This thing had been sitting in the humidor at a local shop for about four years or so. I let it sit in the herfador for a few days & blam!
Shit was delicious!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ashton doesn't disappoint

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Ashton doesn't disappoint

You can say that again.
When Mr. Yusuf first put this box out he had it priced as VSG. Like $12ea. As bad as I wanted to walk out with the whole box right then and there, I told his son in law about the mistake. I'm glad I did, but I'm not, but I am You know?

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
You can say that again.
When Mr. Yusuf first put this box out he had it priced as VSG. Like $12ea. As bad as I wanted to walk out with the whole box right then and there, I told his son in law about the mistake. I'm glad I did, but I'm not, but I am You know?

You definitely should have bought some first. I mean at 12 thats probably his cost.

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
A J knows what he is doing. I will always try anything he puts out
Random question about AJ Fernandez.
Have you ever heard of the Resposado 96? It's a perfecto, 7 1/2"X58. The only reason I brought this up was because this cigar (unbanded, no label) is my uncles favorite cigar. I keep telling him it's crap, and give him better cheaper cigars to try. But he persists to stick to that cigar. I had to investigate it further but I found out it was blended by AJ Fernandez. I told him it must be a "Fumas" or 2nds, because AJ usually had his name everywhere on his cigars.

Anyways have you tried that one?

Status
Not open for further replies.