What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

qpzmide

Eric
Rating - 100%
156   0   0
Very good. You've had one, right? Delicious to start, with a good amount of complexity early on, then a pleasant flavor throughout. Very unique from what I expect from Nick's normal work. Could easily have guessed geller or Huber blind.
I think charter oak maduro is still in the lead for me from him though. Well see if that holds.
Oh ya, just curious what you thought. I'd probably put the wise men maduro ahead of it.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I was saving this for my birthday, but I have one of those every year. The Eagles are the NFC Champions, and they're headed to the Super Bowl. If that doesn't deserve an Opus, I dunno what does. Paired with my latest #whiskeyadventures selection, Bunnahabhain 12, which is just stellar. #flyeaglesfly

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
CI Blendlabs QB-5552
As much as I love CBL, this one just didn't do it for me. Glad it was the last one I bought (...and can see why they're not sold anymore...).
And here I am thinking I was the only one who enjoyed some of those blend lab smokes, then went to order more of a blend I really enjoy and it was gone. Then I saw pictures from CI’s store and they cleared out the blend lab area too. Probably weren’t making any money on them. Shame. I enjoyed them while they lasted.

Sent from my cellular device via tap to talk

Status
Not open for further replies.