What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Long day at work yesterday got out of there about 5 hours later then I should have. Just love when that happens. So, smoked this on my way home yesterday night and passed out as soon I got home hence why I didn't post it last night. Hope everyone has a good weekend!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Long day at work yesterday got out of there about 5 hours later then I should have. Just love when that happens. So, smoked this on my way home yesterday night and passed out as soon I got home hence why I didn't post it last night. Hope everyone has a good weekend!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Hope you have a better weekend brother

Rating - 100%
106   0   0

I call this photo, “Lemons into lemonade”

Got called to a “mandatory” training this morning. Had to rent a car and leave my family behind for the day to drive to Newark, NJ. Got there only to find that I had already been to this training and was free to go home.

So, I’ve got a sporty little car and drove by to see my friends at a B&M. Slowing down with a coffee and a Tatuaje Regios. And still get to meet up with my family soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
First two during grading. The NWC CG have all been under packed from the CP fiver I bought. Much improved flavor after a month but surprised as AJF usually have great construction. The ABFB is much better after time. I’d smoke another after this one. Not so much after the first one from the AB sampler I picked up months back.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
First two during grading. The NWC CG have all been under packed from the CP fiver I bought. Much improved flavor after a month but surprised as AJF usually have great construction. The ABFB is much better after time. I’d smoke another after this one. Not so much after the first one from the AB sampler I picked up months back.

What's with the wooden dowel?

Status
Not open for further replies.