What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Trying out a few boxes I have aging to see their progress. The Trinidad Reyes is AGO 15 and smoked pretty well. I'm thinking I'm gonna give it till August befire I try again but to see how much better it gets, but it smoked pretty well. The RASS is JUN 16 and is smoking pretty well for the most part. I have found RA to be ready relatively quickly but this one is lagging a little behind what I'd expect. It'll get there soon enough will try again in the summer. Ohh and pairing with none other then Blanton's Bourbon. I'd drink that stuff every day if I could but it's starting to get harder and harder to find and doesn't last on the shelves very long in Western PA.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
"Bro, these are fantastic! Initial pepper hit, faded into a medium bodied, creamy coffee with a splash of salt and sugar."
@Hopduro I gotta pick one of these up, I love every one of the lines I've tried from both BLTC and BLKWKS. The Killer Bee is definitely up on my list of favorites. Do you know of anywhere to get the new lonsdale for the Killer Bee and/or the Kato Green Hornet? I can't find them anywhere.
Let's see if @ginoc knows

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
"Bro, these are fantastic! Initial pepper hit, faded into a medium bodied, creamy coffee with a splash of salt and sugar."
@Hopduro I gotta pick one of these up, I love every one of the lines I've tried from both BLTC and BLKWKS. The Killer Bee is definitely up on my list of favorites. Do you know of anywhere to get the new lonsdale for the Killer Bee and/or the Kato Green Hornet? I can't find them anywhere.
Killer Bee Lonsdale and Green Hornet Kato are event only cigars. I will have some available in July. James Brown of BLTC is doing an event with me then.

Rating - 100%
106   0   0
I think this Rorschach is from @ginoc; almost Lancero feb and this is almost a lance

Did you buy the 50 cab or a 10 pack? :D

Bro, these are fantastic! Initial pepper hit, faded into a medium bodied, creamy coffee with a splash of salt and sugar.

They are good, aren't they? I thought you'd like it. That was the last of my 10-pack. I've got a couple local places that sell them as singles though.

Rating - 100%
106   0   0
Let's see if @ginoc knows

@Burnaz16, I'm not familiar with a Killer Bee Lonsdale. I've seen the Killer Bee (4 1/2 x 46) and the Killer Bee Green Hornet (5 x 48). I was told the Kato is an event only version. I was fortunate enough to find some leftovers at a local shop by accident. I bought all he had and already smoked/gave them away. I'll keep my eye out and if I see any, I'll bomb you. Um, I mean, let you know. ;)

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
@Burnaz16, I'm not familiar with a Killer Bee Lonsdale. I've seen the Killer Bee (4 1/2 x 46) and the Killer Bee Green Hornet (5 x 48). I was told the Kato is an event only version. I was fortunate enough to find some leftovers at a local shop by accident. I bought all he had and already smoked/gave them away. I'll keep my eye out and if I see any, I'll bomb you. Um, I mean, let you know. ;)
@ginoc Thanks for the info brother! I wasn't certain if the Kato was event only or not, I was hoping it was a normal release. How did you like them? Any different from the regular Green Hornet? At least I can live through you for now:). As for the lonsdale, I read a press release from Black Works that the same time they were releasing the Kato they added that size (6.5 X 42) and a 5 X 48 robusto to the Killer Bee line. Thanks again brother, I'll do the same if I hear/see anything (y)

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Well it was a Cohiba - Nicagraga something that is never a disappointment to me. Well constructed, good even burn, nice ever ash formation, nice draw with no Cigar CPR required, great earthy flavor profile. :cigar:

Something I will buy more of when I have room, too many Cigars, not enough to hours to smoke like Michael Jordan. :rolleyes:image.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.