What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Yeah, I'd tell him to give it another shot, or at the very least not steer people away from it. Seems to be a very highly regarded blend by most.
Yea that's literally all I've heard from reviews and other friends but he said he didn't like it, and not only does he steer me to great sticks but the ones I don't like he doesn't either and visa versa so I thought I was safe to stay away. But...Corrected my mistake. :banghead::pompous:

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
CH paniolo 15 closest you can probably get is TN waltz or yellow rose, both of which small batch may still have some stock of.
They do! I have been wanting to try both of them but have been trying to reign my spending in recently. Knowing my luck, by the time I get the funds together to buy some they'll be gone

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
They do! I have been wanting to try both of them but have been trying to reign my spending in recently. Knowing my luck, by the time I get the funds together to buy some they'll be gone
Oh I know the feeling brother... I think they stocked up pretty good while they could. It's basically the same blend in different vitolas, so just wait for a sale and grab some if you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.