What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonarman

Hey Skimmer!
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Tapatalk is being an asshole again and won’t load specific pics. Does this thing have a dick filter or something? Only thing my gutter mind can think of as to why it won’t load the occasional cigar in my hand pic.

Anyways. Smoked an Aging Room M365. I really like them but the design for all of the “Boutique Blends” portfolio makes me think they went into a high school graphics design class and were like “Have at it!”.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2018-02-19 08.36.03.jpg
Hey all, I'm still alive! I'm pretty sure this is my first smoke of 2018, maybe second. I've been MIA with the new year, holidays, bday, and a promotion at work that has me busier than hell. To my Chicago people's, I will try to set up a Herf again soon! Things are finally somewhat slowing down and I can almost breathe. Hope everyone is doing well!

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Well it President's Day so I decide to smoke one I picked up at an event last Saturday, My Father - MF The Judge, it a Boxed Pressed Toro Size. First impression of this stick it is typical of ther My Father Line.(y)

Well constructed, nice pre light draw, nice even burn, nice even ash formation. Very unique flavor profile, with some earth & coco taste, the more I smoked the mor interesting it got. Should have bought more, but I did not want to change blowing money on something that was iffy.:)

Took two prelight pictures so you could see the foot band, lower one has a gloss you might notice because 99.99% of the time before I light up I do something I call mouthing the Cigar that add a little moisture to the wrapper. Don't ask why, it just what we did 50 years ago before fancy humidors, tupperdore's, and Boveda's.(y)

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.